“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Showers

Last week, I went to a darling Baby Shower for a friend in the ward. She is having a baby girl next month and I am just so excited for her...and the tutus, and bows, and tights, and pink galore!! I went into Baby Gap for the first time {since I don't ever really have a need to} and just about died. The dresses, the sandals, the denim shirts, the bikinis!! Oh, I could go on and on...I just love little girl stuff and really, truly hope that I will someday have a baby girl to dress.
















Anyway, another friend in the ward threw the shower and it was just perfect. The decorations were creative beyond belief, the treats were delicious, and I loved every minute of the gift opening. She got the cutest handmade quilt/blanket, among tons of diapers, toys, books, and cute clothes. I love baby showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment