“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sledding down the Mountain







On Sunday, it snowed! Like a lot. So after church, Alex was shoveling the driveway with Hal and decided he wanted to go sledding over at Rock Canyon Park. A few minutes later, I had several layers on and we were out the door and on our way with a couple of round sleds in our hands to the Park. I didn't think there were going to be very many people there, but there were quite a few kids--and adults--sledding on a Sunday afternoon. So fun!!
It was absolutely beautiful and I had a blast! I haven't been sledding in a long time, and, minus the walking back up the hill several times, it was really really fun and Im glad Alex and I got to spend some time out in the snow. I mean, we do live in the mountains!!

Now, we just need to get on the slopes before Spring comes and melts all the snow away. Snowbird, here we come... and this time, you will not cause any broken bones!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, for real! Alex is NOT allowed (and neither are you) to end up in a hospital. As for rock canyon park, I started laughing because the ONE time Steve and I went sledding down it I sprained my ankle on his stupid "ski-charriot". I don't know if you ever saw or knew about that. I think Alex knows about the ski-charriot though. Ya, good times. Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber that chariot was anything but stupid... it was GLORIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete