“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cheap Dates and Great Friends


This past weekend was a blast! I didn't write about it because I didn't take any pictures unfortunately, but I just decided a few minutes ago that I would write about it. So, I already told you that we are currently going on pretty cheap dates as I am trying to save up for a Marc Jacobs purse, but on Friday night we actually did go out somewhere. First time is over a month! No it wasn't fancy, but it was dang fun! Alex and I met up with my dear and newly engaged friend Brooke and her fiance for some good ole' Panda Express. Yes, I love Panda Express. Yes, I always use chopsticks when eating asian food (even if it is Americanized). Yes, I love fortune cookies and always think of Freaky Friday when eating one.

Anyway, we got it to go and brought it home to watch a ton of hilarious youtube videos and eventually the movie "Sarah's Key." If you haven't seen it, you should rent it. Prepare to be sad for the whole next day because it's mega sad and takes place during the Holocaust. But it really is a great movie and worth seeing.

On Saturday night, we had our other friends, Jim and Lisa, over to just hang out. We don't have any pictures with Jim and Lisa and it blows my mind because we have been hanging out with them a ton! It's weird because we only started hanging out a few weeks ago, but it feels like we have known them forever! They are great and an absolute blast to be around!

We love our friends--new and old! But miss our friends we haven't seen in a while! I guess we will have to fix that, now won't we!!

2 comments: