“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Monday, April 16, 2012

this past week.



matching leopard print! heck. yeah.




This past week, it was one of my dear friend Kelsey's birthday! We all went out to P.F. Changs and it was just delicious. I love that place. Have you ever had the Mongolian Beef? Im telling you, it is good. It was fun to see everyone--I miss them more and more as the months go on and everyone gets so busy. {Remember how my favorite Brookie Cookie is getting married in less than a month!!? She is one busy lady. Also, Kelsey leaves for her study abroad to London in about two weeks, so we won't be seeing her for a while so it was a good last hurrah before she's off to explore the city of fish and chips and terrible teeth! Just kidding. kinda.}

But, school is finally winding down, we are in the middle of finals, and my job responsibilities have really skyrocketed now that training is done and I'm on my own. I like it though. Bringing home some money has never felt so good haha! I can't wait for summer and all it has to bring--no school, tons of fun with friends, care-free attitudes, tan skin and blonde hair, oh and we got the "pass- of- all- passes", so if you ever want to find us, we'll probably be at the water park soaking up the sun! ;)

x0x0


No comments:

Post a Comment