“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bonfires in the Canyon

One of my favorite things about summer here in Utah--or anywhere really--is the bonfires! When the weather is warm, friends drive up the canyon and enjoy plenty of things like the stars, the company of friends, the smell of the smoky fire, and SMORES! I love smores and have ever since I was a little girl. There is just something about an ooey-gooey marshmallow smothered in melted chocolate, and then put between two graham crackers. {We tried some smores with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...delicious. }

I absolutely love summer! It is my favorite season because people have care and stress-free attitudes, the sun shines down upon us day after day, vacations are common, and weddings happen. One of my best friends gets married in about two weeks and I am so beyond stoked for her! Happy summer weather! It's 83 degrees here today! :)









P.S. This last picture below is a picture of a reporter briefly interviewing Alex. It was so random: we were sitting up in Vivienne Park in Provo Canyon when, out of nowhere, came a reporter and his cameraman. Apparently, two men set up dangerous booby traps near a hiking trail, waiting for an unaware hiker to walk into them. They were so dangerous that it could and would have caused serious damage or death. Anyway, the reporter wanted some reactions from the general public and Alex and a couple other friends got chosen. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment