“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

This past weekend I traveled down to Newport, California to participate in my good friend Brooke Clason's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and I am beyond happy for her and her new husband, Curren. Not only are they sealed for time and all eternity to each other, but Alex and I get a new married couple to hang out with. Double win!

This weekend was not only a celebration of their marriage but of friendship--I got to hang out with a lot of my friends that I haven't gotten to hang out with recently and it was so much fun! We hung out at the pool, dressed up and did each other's hair, ate Chipotle, told funny stories, and gave Brooke dirty/hilarious gifts the night before our wedding! It was a lovely sealing and a beautiful luncheon. Britt and I even got to perform Brooke and Curren's song, "Beautiful Love." It was a great way to spend the weekend and now I am in California visiting my family. If only Alex was here enjoying the sun with me, it would be a perfect weekend. Gotta love summer!


The Newport Temple



 Most of the bridesmaids (Cami, Britt, Me, Julia, Emily, McKinzie, and Rebecca)












I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Smith! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Maddi, I LOVE your hair in these pictures!! Weddings are so fun :) Your friend looked beautiful. We need to hang out with you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete