“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

San Diego Fun.

Last week, I went to San Diego to visit my family {favorite family}. We did lots of fun things and I enjoyed every minute I was there--wished it was longer because I miss 'em already! Now, for those of you who know me, you know that I love puppies. Like obsessed. There is one pet store in San Diego that has tons of puppies, kittens, and bunnies and it is one of my favorite places to visit. Ever. Whenever I am visiting San Diego, my mom always takes me to visit the puppies {she likes them just as much as I do...we are alike in a lot of way and that's just one of them.} The puppies--all different breeds--are all so cute! I can hardly stand it. Here are a couple we got out and played with the first time {we went twice in the five days I was there!! haha} The first is a Miniature Schnauzer and the second is an Italian Greayhound.












 I'm so sad we didn't get any pictures as a family on Mother's Day because we were all together and that probably won't happen for a while. Reed was home, visiting from UCLA also, and it was just fabulous. If only Alex could have been there.

On Mother's Day, we had a little fire pit action going on, complete with hotdogs, s'mores and great friends. We had the Robinson family over, as well as the Bradley and Ashcraft families {minus Rachel's husband, sadly}. It was a blast!



We could not get Felicity to smile...not even a little.

{This picture was too good not to post...}


The rest of my trip was awesome as well, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures to document. That's it for now!! xoxo

2 comments: