“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Aubrey Smith turns 20!

Yes, it is true.
Aubrey has indeed turned 20...finally.
So we celebrated at the beach with kayaking, a firepit, roasted hotdots, smores, and fireworks.
So. much. fun.

Happy Birthday Aubrey Smith!
I'm so excited you've joined the decade of your twenties.
It should be a roller coaster and hopefully we will always live close to each other so we can enjoy the ride together!!

Photobucket

It was beautiful weather and just so serene...

Photobucket

Mr. and Mrs. Darren Smith--cutest picture of my life.

Photobucket

Aubrey broke her foot earlier this summer...she took off her boot for her birthday though :) hehe

Photobucket>

Still engaged... and i got my nails did!! woot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We even had live music courtesy of Gage!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fireworks over the bay with friends and our warm fire equals perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Yayy! I love this! I want the picture of me and Darren! And I am so glad you were able to come!!

    ReplyDelete