“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, August 27, 2011

chocolate chip cookies and salsa

Oh yes I did!
I made chocolate chip cookies with my new turquoise kitchen aid that we just got from Alex's sweet nanna. I love that little lady!

It might just be me, but I think they might have been the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten.
It's all because we used that magic machine I'm in love with...it whipped the sugar and butter and everything else delicious until it was like whipped cream. It just looked beautiful!
And it tasted even better than it looked!
Wish you were there to have some
...NOT!! Then I would have to share. :)


Is it not the cutest thing you've ever seen?

Delicious, whipped cookie dough


Ain't he darlin'?

She's more darlin' though, right? JK JK!! ;)


My new glass "goodie display case" that I bought from Williams Sonoma.
LOVE it!

My domestic little self also made some homemade salsa (without a recipe even!)
and it turned out great!
Alejandro (I though his Spanish name would be suitable for this post haha) loved it and ate almost all of it in one sitting!
What the heck?
I guess that will have to be a treat from now on ;)




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You're not even going to give me a salsa recipe!? RUDE! haha, I'm kidding. I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete