“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, August 25, 2011

the BIG day

Yes, I got married a couple weeks ago and I'm absolutely loving it!
...besides the fact that life is expensive. Ugh.

August 13 came and went so fast and I honestly can't believe everything that has happened
Everyone that I loved and cared about so much came and attended the wedding or reception
and Alex and I were were so lucky to have the love and support that we have.
...but I wish we could have seen these people more. I feel like I only got to see everyone for five minutes. :(

While I don't have a ton of pictures from the wedding yet (and I will be sure to post them as soon as I get them), here are a few taken from the wedding and reception:





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment