“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

birthday suit. (ew.) haha



pictures from last October on my birthday.

In one week it is my birthday!!
...yes, I will get into my birthday suit on my birthday. jk jk. HA!

I can't believe I am going to be 21.
Twenty-one...LEGAL! Wahoo!!

I think it's funny that a person can't drink, can't gamble, can't rent a hotel room, can't even rent a car until they're 21 (or 25 for car rentals), but you can get married before you 21 and it's no problem.
I just don't understand that.

Maybe society is saying people shouldn't get married til they're 21, but who gives a junk about what society says...they get a lot of stuff wrong.
So I'm not worried about it.

Anyway, last year my birthday was fantastic!
Alex brought me Kneaders french toast in the morning, and then in the evening we went to my favorite Sushi place in Provo...Happy Sumo!

When we came home, there was a surprise party waiting at my apartment!
I was truly surprised and it was a great day.
I love him.

I'm sure this year my birthday will be truly wonderful also.
...I mean, I'm getting Hunter boots and it can't get any better than that, right?!

xoxo

1 comment: