“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, October 27, 2011

the weekend

For those of you that DO read, Im sorry I havent posted in a while.
Things have ben pretty hectic around here!
...and by that I mean
school is kicking my trash!

But I'll soon pull in front and be victorious in the end (i hope).

So Saturday was busy busy busy!
In the morning, we went to some super fun homework in the library!
...and by that I mean super boring and super difficult homework.

But around noon we went to the first half of the BYU versus Idaho State football game.
It was a blast and our seats weren't that bad!




Then we went to the most adorable 1-year- old's birthday party that had a mustache theme!
Alex's friends Brad and Michelle really are the party throwers! ;)




To end the night, Alex and I went to a little Paris dinner party that my good friend John threw!
It was magical!
My pictures don't do it justice, but it was beautiful--the lights, the decorations, the weather, and most of all the people!
I loved getting to chat it up and relive fun and funny memories with my friends from "Oui Oui Paris"!











Hope you all are having a great week!
And that you'll have an even better Halloween weekend with lots of parties planned! Woo!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment