“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Sunday, October 9, 2011

sleepy hollow




Last night, we went and watched Sleepy Hollow at the outdoor ampitheatre here in Provo
...where we took some of our engagements.

Before we went to the play though, we had dinner at the Gibbons' household and Stacie made one of my favorite foods--homemade chili and cornbread!
It was so tasty and I was absolutely perfect for this weeks chilly weather.

The play was pretty good as well, but not what I expected.
For the people that know me, they know that I LOVE scary movies and Halloween is by far my favorite holiday (besides Christmas of course...Christmas trumps everything in life.)
So I was hoping for a frightening, bone chilling, scary play out of Sleepy Hollow,
but it was more like Pride and Prejudice with a little murder involved.
But that's ok, because it was a lot of fun still and a cheap date thanks to Groupon:)

We're gonna try a haunted hospital or something this month, and i'll let you know how it goes!
In the meantime, have a great Sunday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment