“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Sumo + Friends

Yummm...my caterpillar roll.

Jim can't keep his eyes open if the flash is on. Every picture we took was like this. haha

The girls: Holly, Lisa, and me


I made this for dessert: it was so good! Recipe coming soon.

A post shot of us and the McCoys just hanging out.

Happy Sumo is a place that I talk of often because of how much I love it, and luckily on Saturday night, us and a few of our friends decided to go! Granted, we love sushi so anyplace that serves sushi is pretty great! But, this place really is exceptional. I have had a lot of sushi growing up in Hawaii and, while this isn't my favorite sushi place of all time, it is pretty dang good...especially if you are a newbie to it and especially since it is in Utah. (Hmmmm...I don't know how I feel about that).

I realize that not everybody is a huge sushi fan, so the good thing about this place is the variety they give. They have teriyaki chicken bowls, veggie rolls, and they even have a buffalo chicken roll for those of you who are too afraid to try the real stuff. I don't think I would personally ever get that--my favorite it the Caterpillar roll, which has avocado, unagi (eel), and tiny fish eggs on top--it is good for those who try and stay away from fish. Our friend, Jim, who went with us actually got it and said it was pretty good!

Yes, we love sushi, but we love our friends who love sushi just as much as us even more!! Thanks for a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment