“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Lucky One

A few weeks ago when I went to see The Vow with some friends, there was a trailer for a Nicholas Sparks book called The Lucky One. After the first few seconds of the trailer, I knew this was going to be a movie that I would want to see...and then when it ended, I knew that I NEEDED to see this movie! It looked so lovey, and notebook-esque, and just so good! My kind of movie exactly.

Then I found out the movie doesn't hit theaters until April 20, 2011 and I just couldn't wait that long, so I decided to read the book beforehand. I checked out the book from the library about a week ago and I am 200 pages into it already and absolutely love it! While I don't have all that much time to sit down and read a book and haven't really since the summer before last, I have somehow managed so squeeze in a few pages here and there and it absolutely wonderful to read a book for pleasure again. (And I just found out that coincidentally my mom is reading this book too. How funny?)

For those of you who haven't seen this trailer yet, you're in for a treat!!


Let me guess, you got chills just as the music started playing? Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment