“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Pizzeria 712

Last week, Alex and I decided to try a new restaurant in Orem called Pizzaria 712. It has been open for the past couple of years, but we hadn't heard of it until a girl at my work told me about it--now it is one of our new favorite places! It is a gourmet pizza place that uses local and organic products, and it changes its menu every couple of months because of that. When we went, we tried a sweet corn and goat cheese pizza and it was so delicious!! I dream about it. Anyway, I was adamant to blog about this restaurant because I want everyone to try it and I want it to get good business because it deserves it. It is tasty, the atmosphere is sophisticated and romantic, and the service was fantastic. I love finding new places! Now, go try it!








No comments:

Post a Comment