I saw this on pinterest and thought, "I have to try this!"
Im a big avocado fan.
Plus it was easy.
It took me about 4.2 minutes total and boy was it delicious.
Here's what you do:
1) cut avocado in half and remove nut.
2) poke holes or make slices into the avocado so the flavors can get deep down into the meat of the fruit.
3) dash on some salt and pepper
4) add 1-2 teaspoons of your favorite hot sauce (I used sriracha aka "rooster sauce")
5) fill the hole where the nut used to be with parmesan cheese
6) broil two minutes
7) put remaining cheese all over and broil another 2 minutes.
Voila! You are done! Happy snacking!! xoxo