“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Off to Paris: the city of lights and love...but not too much love sine Alex is stuck in P-town!


Today. Today I leave for Paris. Tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be IN Paris.

I got up at 4:30 am this morning ready to leave by 4:45 am...only to remember that I forgot to get a gift for my host family! Ah! Thanks to April Tolman--our family friend--we scrambled and got a gift together all in good time. Good thing April is always prepared for everything!! Now, I just know that I forgot something vital. Dang.

BUT right now, I am sitting in the SLC airport on my way to Chicago...and then Frankfurt...and then PARIS!! I am soooo excited. You don't even know!

Alors, bonne voyage mes amies!

No comments:

Post a Comment