“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is us


She and Him is ACTUALLY Maddi and Alex... or if you want to be formal Madison and Alexander...but we only use those names when we talk in our fake British accents and pretend like we're going to a fancy ball usually called the library, so in that case you would refer to us as Madison and Alexander...other than that we're just Maddi and Alex or Alex and Maddi. I don't think it really matters. Also, we kinda like each other so we decided to get married sometime in the near future. We're pretty excited about it. Smiley face.

But before then, Maddi leaves for Paris for eight weeks at the end of this month. She is way excited! Alex is excited too, but not as much as Maddi since he will be losing his fiance for a couple of months and gets to stay here in Provo TAing for Anatomy and studying for the MCAT. Ew. You'll take care of him when I'm gone wontcha?

Anywho, what i'm trying to say is this is gonna be a blog about Maddi and Alex (or Alex and Maddi) and their little laughs, tales and adventures they have on a daily basis.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere;) Enjoy Paris! We'll all live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the comment above, once you start blogging your friends and family won't let you turn back so strap in for the long haul! :) Excited to go to your bridal shower on Friday, it's gonna be sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blogging! I'm excited to hear of your many adventures in Paris :) Oh, and by the way, I will always call you madison. I love the name, and I am pretty fond of formality ;) Notice my girls Calista and Bridget don't go by Cali or Bridge or any other nicknames?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Can't wait to read about all your adventures! I LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maddi, and I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm......such a cute blog! i can't wait to hear the many wise words of maddi :]

    ReplyDelete