“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Monday, July 11, 2011

Favors

I really don't have anything to say because nothing interesting has happened as of late
...I'm already missing the days of walking through Paris with endless possibilities at my fingertips.

BUT!

we have started to work on some of the party favors for the guests of the wedding.
They are adorable!

Have you ever seen the Jones soda bottles that you can order with your own pictures on the label?
Well, we are recreating that idea with a colored photo: one of our fun engagement photos for the label.
We also ordered some cute red striped straws to attach with a thank you note.
Then they will be placed on the tables for the guests to admire...whether they like them or not haha.

I. Am. So. Excited.

Aren't you?




Do you like the blue or yellow label better?
the sodas will be in colors of pink, yellow, and a dark red. Perhaps light blue, too.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! So darling, I think my vote is for the blue, but the yellow is lovely too, perhaps both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue as well. . . Alexander?? ha don't think I've ever heard you call him that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blueeeEEEE!!! you lovee it! i know it!! :)

    ReplyDelete