“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yoga

A couple of days ago, I went to a Relief Society Yoga evening and I loved it!!

It was so different from my usual running that I do every day and I really felt like I got a good, but different workout.

My legs--which are in shape from running 5 miles a day--were shaky, my hair was wet with sweat, and my shoulder muscles burned.

And I loved every second of it!

So after our little meeting, I looked up some yoga videos on Exercisetv.com which offers free full workout videos and found this one.

It is a Yoga Sculpt video and it is awesome!!

You get a great workout and I have been doing it every morning for my morning workout (you know, pre-wedding two-a-days right now haha)

You should try it because I guarantee you'll work up a sweat and gain flexibility!!

Swimsuit--or perhaps lingerie-- body here you come!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment