“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, July 30, 2011

inspiration

When I think of having a second helping of that warm, delicious apple pie I made this weekend
I think of this picture...


Can you even believe her?
I know. I hate her, too.

Luckily she doesnt look like this anymore...muahahahaha!!

Kate Bosworth successfully gained 15 pounds of muscle for the movie Blue Crush by surfing for four hours, lifting weights for an hour, and running under the water (yes, under the water with a giant rock to hold her down) or on the beach an hour everyday.
ALL OF THAT EVERYDAY!!

What the heck? Who does that in real life?
Nobody...

...so nobody should look like this in real life, right?

Well, now that I have rationalized and put this picture out of my mind for two seconds, I think I will have a second helping of pie thankyouverymuch.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh efff my life. i'm going running now. for the second time today. uhg.

    ReplyDelete