“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Fourth in Tahoe

Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July because I sure did!
We met up in Tahoe with some family friends and had an absolute blast at the lake!

Photobucket
patriotic picture of the trip...ain't it lovely?

Photobucket
My family and the Tolman family...best friends since Hawaii, best friends forevs! haha

Photobucket
Cool picture huh? It's not even photoshopped sepia toned or anything...that was just the lighting.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
ignore my 80s side ponytail...my hair was having issues that day :)

Photobucket
the biking gang

Photobucket
My hot parents at the lake aka the coldest body of water I have ever swam in. You can see the snow!!

Photobucket
Sushi: my favorite.

Photobucket
Oh yeah, did I mention I wrecked on our bike outing and got this fabulous bruise covering half my thigh. Yeah, I cried.

Awesome weekend with some awesome people. Hope you guys can say the same!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Shoot just be glad that it's just a bruise and not an open wound! I had a nasty one on my thigh like that a last month, took a good few weeks to heal. . . man I'm sorry, that sucks!

    ReplyDelete