“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Silhouettes for the vintage wall

We decided to do a vintage photo wall for the wedding
instead of just putting our photos in some frames on display for people to look at.
...not that theres anything wrong with that either.

While I don't have a picture of the actual wall yet-- because as soon as we put it together we had to take it apart to store it for the big day--I do have a piece of the wall for you.
the silhouettes.

I have seen a dozen or so of these at weddings with the same vintage them as ours and I just love it!
I didn't really get the point of them at first--just thought they were cute--but we made them anyway.
And when I say "we," I mean my mom, who btw is sewing her dress for the wedding because she can't find one she likes well enough. Crazy woman, right?

Anyway, they were pretty simple to make and I can't wait to display them on our vintage photo board with other things like engagement pictures, vintage mirrors, and wedding pictures.
I'm so excited about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment