“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dear BYU


Dear BYU,

I really wish you would not take my husband away from me on Saturdays with all of the studying you make him do.
I know you don't expect any student to study as diligently as this kid, but SURPRISE! you got yourself a motivated, hard-working, studyingneverfaileth, dedicated student working for you.

And me, well I really, really, really need to study (I have an ochem test on Tuesday... yay.) but I can't find the motivation to do so right now.
Then I look over at Alex, whose hittin' those books hard, and I think, "oh alright...I will study."
...for the next fifteen minutes. Then I can take a break. hehe

So BYU, if you could lighten the load for both of us over the weekends, I would really appreciate it.

Besides BYU verses the devil...I mean University of Utah game is on tonight!

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Me

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this because me and my husband are the EXACT same way:) we are also at BYU, and I swear my husband does like 9 hours of homework a day, and I can barely motivate myself to put in like 2 hours (ha, and thats on a good day!)
    I definitely have a major case of senior-itis.

    I hope you two had an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for the comment! I just checked out your blog...your style rocks! Love it and it's nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete