“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Sunday, September 25, 2011

pizza and a concert

Last night we went out with Jaycee and Bill to California Pizza Kitchen.
Yum.
I ordered what I order every time--the BLT pizza on honeywheat dough.
Sounds a little weird, but still so delicious. You need to try it! All of you!
(Oh yeah,, Jimmer was at CPK sitting about 20 feet from us. Magical.)
After dinner, we went to a small Kalai concert in a high school gym.
I didn't really know him and didn't really listen to any of his music except for a select few songs, but Alex and Jaycee's husband really love him so we all went together.





Let me just tell you, he is INCREDIBLE and so funny!
I felt like I was at a stand up comedy club with great music and talent intertwined.
His guitar skills alone would blow anyone out of the water, but then on top of that he has a voice range that is mind-blowing as well.

He was so good and I am definitely a fan now.
Really great entertainer and you should check him out on itunes and youtube.
For now though, here are some videos for your enjoyment:

LISTEN TO THIS! Insane on the guitar...

"On my mind"

Sorry the videos cut out some...but they're totes worth the frustration ;)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment