“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

saddest day yet...


Since the end of January, I have wanted Hunter Rain Boots.
Specifically, in the turquoise color.
I never bought them in January because we had just had Christmas, they were expensive, and I was poor.
...even though I found them in the color and my size on Ebay for $80. Big regret.

At the time that I was having the dilemma about getting them or not, Alex eased my soul and told me he would get me some for my birthday in October.
He's nice to me. That's why I kinda like him. ;)

It was a long time to wait, but I figured it would be the perfect time to get some since Winter would be starting shortly after my birthday.

Well folks, October--my birthday month-- is next month!
So last night, Alex and I were looking online to buy them...
...and that is when the saddest thing ever occurred.


Hunter Wellies discontinued their Turquoise Rain Boot and they are NOWHERE, I repeat nowhere, to be found anywhere.

Now what?
Well, I guess I will just have to get another color that will be just as cute, right?
Right.
Should I get Red or Yellow?...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I vote yellow! I absolutely LOVE hunter wellies. I'm dying to get a pair, but I'm afraid my birthday isn't until march:)

    ReplyDelete