“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, September 8, 2011

smile

New favorite song: Smile by Avril Lavigne.

I was thinking about this the other day, and Avril Lavigne's lyrics haven't ever been the greatest,
but her songs are good and catchy and I love them. All of them!

She's still putting out great songs and I'm glad she hasn't stopped.
Did you know her complicated song came out when she was 17 years old?
She was just a baby!
Now she's won numerous awards, been married and divorced, and is dating Brody Jenner (I think).

Anyway, I LOVE this video. It is really good and I think you should watch it. K?
...I would just skip ahead to :30 because there's some unnecessary swearing at the beginning. :)

Enjoy! ...and I do apologize for the swearing!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment