“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, September 8, 2011

just call me the snake tamer

...that's what Alex called me today.
I was proud. Real proud.

Anywho, I came home from dropping Alex off at school and there was a snake in my house.
Yeah, so it wasn't much longer than a foot...what's it to ya? :)
And it was scary.

Especially when it thrashed around and opened its mouth at me when I tried to pick it up with a ruler.
Don't worry I was wearing an oven mit.

So at that point, I went and got my glass cake display lid and put it over the snake.
Now what?

I left it there for a couple of hours and then I figured it was getting ridiculous since it was tiny,
so I grabbed a piece of cardboard and slid it under the cake pan.
(Oh yeah, and every time the snake even moved I freaked out. Baby.)
Then I rushed outside and threw it in the neighbor's yard.
Muahahaha!




I don't know how it got in our house because I'm sure I shut the door when I left
...at least i'm pretty sure. ha

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment