“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, September 29, 2011

let's go fish-tailin'!! (a hairdo)

Thanks to my lovely and overused pinterest,
I found a new hairstyle that I was bold enough to try this morning.
(by the way my "pin it" button isn't working...anyone know how to fix it?)

And it worked!!
And I love it.

It's called a fishtail braid, which I have done manyatimes,
but today I did a half up/half down style with a fishtail braid!

So...

First pull your hair back into a half up/down style. It should look similar to this from the side.

And it will look like this from the front...

Then you will fish tail braid the "half up" part.
I put the "half down" part in a ponytail when I was braiding the top to keep the hair from getting in the way.

Photobucket

"How to" from pinterest :)

It looks a little crooked in this picture....i swear it's not. Actually it probably is. haha

Voila! The final project.

It is fun to try new things with your hair.
You should try it!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment