“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, September 24, 2011

a wedding to remember

I just love weddings.
I love everything about them
...beautiful decorations, yummy food, happy families, dancing, cake cutting, flower throwing,
and most importantly the bride and groom that are just so happy and so in love.

It is so fun to just watch the happy couple on their special day because it really is the
BEST DAY EVER!
I would know since I just barely got married. :)
(I already tell Alex that I want us to get married again because it was such a great and happy day!)

It is such a joyous day
and you honestly just can't keep your hands off of each other
...not because of the reason I know you all are thinking...
because you just have so much love for the person and you just want to be with them.

We met Jaycee and her husband Bill through Lindsey and Ben (kinda) and now we're best friends!!

Me and my stylish and very handsome husband.

The beautiful bride and her husband greeting guests.

Bill and Alex with the Groom.

The girls with the bride.

the beautiful cake...

They had some kids playing the whole time. Beautiful.

Their wedding was country themed: they served all sorts of pies with whipped cream and the favors were cans of jam. So cute and creative!


Chattin' it up with Jaycee and Bill--mine and Alex's "date" for the night.

They were nice to each other...


Lindsey's dad finds all of these bottles and collects them. They had them all strung around the roof edge of the house. Lovely.

First dance.

Sparklers!!

They left in a horse drawn carriage. So romantic.


Alex and I are so happy for Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Neff
and we wish them a long and happy life together filled with much love, joy, and happiness.
Oh and lots of fun!! We love you guys!!

P.S. You're reception was absolutely beautiful.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment