“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, September 10, 2011

it's been ten years, daddy...

It's been ten years since the 9/11 attack.


Today I heard this song on the radio that just made me bawl!
You may have heard the original "Heaven 911" song with just the little girl,
but this is the new updated song that starts with the same little girl and takes your through today in her high school years.
It is the saddest song, but so great.

Take a listen
(right below the picture, there is a play button for the song.)

http://wqyk.radio.com/2011/09/08/heaven-911-tribute-2011-version/

To all the families who lost someone, may God be with you.

1 comment:

  1. I heard this on the radio the other day and cried so hard! I was on my way to the grocery store and had to regroup for a few minutes in the parking lot. I have been trying to find it online. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete