“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Day of the Semester


While the first day of school isn't as fun as I remember it being in elementary school, there are still some similarities from back then and now that I'm a Junior in college. Since I was a little girl, the first day of school was always a big "fashion statement" day. Still is. I mean, first impressions are being made people! So I want to look my best, as I'm sure many girls do. I always try on a million different outfits and guess where all of those outfits end up? That's right, on the floor. But not this year! Thanks to my Be Clean resolution for this year, those clothes ended up stuffed in my drawers and closets. They may not be folded just yet, but it's a step, right? Right. The first day of school is always exciting (and nerve racking) because you get to see your friends, meet your new teachers, and enroll in new classes. While in college, I may not see all of my friends, the teachers don't exactly meet you, and the new classes will be just as hard as the previous semester's classes, it is still exciting and definitely a little be frightening. I am always worried I won't be able to find my classes, I will miss something important that the teacher said, or that I won't make any friends in my classes that I can study with or simply endure to the end with.
I'm looking forward to this new start and new classes and I know that this semester will go just as well as the last...hopefully even better!

Happy first day! Now, go kick some academic and first impression booty! ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment