“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Friday, June 17, 2011

home is whenever I'm with you...

Oh yeah did I mention I'm on my way HOME as I type this little post...
I slept in the airport...again.
Well kind of.
No sleeping.
Just hanging out with the security guards who told me which bathroom was open,
the cleaning guy who took me through a secret elevator to get a secret subway sandwich--the only place in the whole airport that was open--
and some random people who watched my stuff when I was gone in the ladies' room while they were stranded here in San Fran, too.


Beginning of my night at the airport. 10:37 pm

End of the night. I even went in the bathroom to put on some makeup. Oh la la! I get to see Alex soon! 5:55 am

Great night. Just pristine.

But I did get to listen to some of my newly-acquired music. Do have a listen:



I'm obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment