“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Sunday, June 26, 2011

i like cheesecake

Yesterday we went to Cheesecake Factory for my dad's birthday dinner even though he doesn't really like Cheesecake Factory. (I don't know how that's possible?)
He's a good daddy because he wants to make his family happy even when it's his own birthday dinner.
Let me tell you, it was absolutely delicious! I ordered chicken picatta with capers and mushrooms and mashed potatos. Yummm!

(That is what we are having at my wedding as one of the entrees. yay!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we got to discussing when we were waiting for our cheesecake (I got the Reeses cheesecake and man, it was heavenly!) what color my mom's eyes are. Hello!! They are totally BLUE, right?
But some of my family members begged to differ and said they were green. I dont think so.


Photobucket

I even had the waitress on my side :)

1 comment:

  1. Blue, all the way. But they totally look green in the picture with your dad.

    ReplyDelete