“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Sunday, June 26, 2011

They look good, huh?

I cant even begin to explain to you how much I LOVE watching movie trailers. I could spend hours...in fact I just did...and I just found two new movies I'm very very very excited to see. Check 'em out, eh?



Man, after watching this second one...let's just say I'm so excited to get married to Alexander Joseph Nicholson. He is my once- in- a- lifetime- love :) Awww...ok sorry that was way too corny.

2 comments:

  1. How lame that we have to wait until Valentine's Day to see that movie? I want to see it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Maddi that first movie seems a bit scary! The second one looks pretty cute, although how hard would that be if it ever happened for real?! By the way, Jared is totally obsessed with watching movie trailers too! :)

    ReplyDelete