“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

maroon 5 is back

Maroon 5...I mean what is there to say about them?
They rock?
Yeah, they do.
But they went through a little phase where their singles kinda sucked...
like "I won't go home without you" and "Wake Up call"...
Ok. ok.
So that's an exaggeration...but I didn't particularly care for those singles.
BUT it seems that they have redeemed themselves with their two new songs (well, new to me)
1. I'm never gonna leave this bed
2. Move like Jagger featuring Christina Aguilera (whoa!)



Sorry for the lack of pictures and the embarrassingly large amount of youtube videos...this is what I do with my free time. haha
...But seriously...

1 comment:

  1. i'm seriously addicted to both of these songs right now. love them.

    ReplyDelete