“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

you've lived here for five years and you haven't hiked the y?

So I'm back in the airport.
Story of my life, I know.
But it could definitely be worse, eh?

Notice how straight my hair is...I straightened it so it will look long. Oh how I missed my straightener. :)

Now, I have time to blog about last night--he hiked the Y.
It was steep.
It was long.
It was dark.
It was awesome!


We went with a friend of mine named Stacie and her husband Jared. They are a super cool couple that we like to have fun with when we get the chance. They might be moving away from Utah this summer, which makes me sad.
I hope Jared can only find a job here in Utah.
Ok ok. I would never wish that upon someone, but that would be grand.
Just dandy.

Fun fact: Stacie was my math TA this past fall semester and that's how we became friends. Epic, huh?

Oh yeah, in reference to the title of this little post--Stacie has never hiked the Y before and she has lived here for 5 whole years! What the?

And here they are--She and Him.
I think they like each other.
Just a little bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment