“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, June 18, 2011

life is pretty good

I'm back in good old P-town and am loving it!
It's sunny.
I can run whenever the heck I want and not worry about being abducted...by aliens.
There are guys walking around in church dress on a friday afternoon.
...Oh i just love you Provo.
I can shop at Nordies again...new skinny jeans and a dress for the honeymoon both 50% off because of the semiannual sale? I think yes.
Oh, and a dollar is actually a dollar. Everything is so much cheaper here!
I have a soft, comfy bed to sleep on instead of a hard airport chair...I even have a pillow and some blankets. Awesome.
Two words: Red Box...and the movies are in English without subtitles! Wowee!
My hair is back to normal now that I don't have the hardest water on the planet soaking into my supah dupah sensitve hair follicles. And my lovely straightner is in my hand. oh yeah!
Karynn was so super sweet and made me chocolate covered oreos. A welcome home has never been this sweet. Yummmmmm!!

And did I mention I went to Cafe Rio with my best friends and fiance.
Parfait.
Or should I say perfecto...that's Spanish you know? ;)


Cafe Rio with some of the best people in the whole world!
Back in Provo!

new dress for the honeymoon...ow ow!

chocolate covered oreos. yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment