“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, June 4, 2011

it was quite nice in Nice today...minus all the saggy boobs

That's right. I'm in Nice.
...and there are lots of topless women here.
Not hot topless women, but old, gross and saggy women with old, gross and saggy boobs.
Ew.


BUT it is absolutely beautiful here!! The weathermen said it was supposed to rain all this weekend...but there was not a cloud in the sky!! Not even uno! Hopefully that will continue.


Although if it didn't, our skin would probably appreciate it since all day...I'm talking ALL day...we sat on the shore and soaked up the sun! It was wonderful.


We like to pretend we're frenchmen sometimes...


I could sit on the beach and play all day of everyday of my whole stinkin' life and love it everyday.
I guess that's why I'm a Hawaiian at heart :)

2 comments:

  1. Me too! Love the beach. Any beach. But most especially Oahu beaches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hawaii beaches are most definitely my favorite...because they're the best of course! :)

    ReplyDelete