“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Monday, May 2, 2011

the girl with the leopard scarf...i mean leopard print scarf


Today we shopped "les soldes." aka SALES!!

While I didn't actually buy anything on sale and there really weren't that many sales we came upon because everything was closed...geeze frenchies, Monday is the start of the week (most stores are closed on Mondays)...I did buy this awesome leopard print scarf!! Don't you love it? It's apparently all the rage here in Paris because everyone and their dog is wearing them. It was 10 euros at this one store that was similar to something like a "wet seal" or "charlotte russe" there in the states, and it was my goal to find one by the end of my trip. It's only my fourth day here and I already found it!! I must not be too hard to please... haha

...oh and apparently Osama Bin Laden is dead, which is good news!! Happy day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment