“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Thursday, May 19, 2011

i like your boots

Today we had class. The usual.
But AFTER class, I bought the boots. The boots that I have been looking for. The boots that I wanted to buy here for my "big purchase." The boots that if I didn't find here, I would buy some of Clarks desert boots when I got home to Provo.


But, no. I found them. Here. Today. At a vintage store in the heart of Paris. A real vintage store with clothes from all over! My favorite store in Paris now. For sure. Just look at them!


Ok. Ok. Now that you all are jealous, I will tell you more about my day so you can be more jealous...I mean, I am in Paris! :) Just joking! ...but seriously.


After hitting up the vintage store, we went to Place de la Concorde, which is the largest square in Paris and is situated between Tuileries and the Champs-Elysees.



Finally, we went to Musee d'Orangerie, which has huge Monet paintings in it... paintings that cover whole walls! It was absolutely magnificent!



1 comment:

  1. THE boots are so so darling! So glad you bought them.

    ReplyDelete