“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Locoste polo? Nope, I don't have one of those.

I know absolutely nothing about tennis. Zero.


So I decided to go to a tennis match here. HA! I know what you're thinking, but it's the French Open! Ok. Ok. So it was just the preliminary rounds, but it was AWESOME. And it was only ten euros so I figured since soccer tickets were too expensive, I would go see some tennis. I liked it a lot. It's a very classy sport and everyone was wearing their lacoste polos and sweaters around their necks. British accents were definitely turned on.


I didn't really care for girls' matches, cause female athletes don't really do it for me...hehe...well actually girls' sports don't really do anything for me. But the guys were awesome and there were representatives from every country!


It was great...and really hot, as in warm. I was wearing all black--black jeans and a black three-quarter length shirt-- and was just sweating from head to toe. Ew. But besides that, it was wonderful and tres amusante! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment