“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Just loungin' in front of a chateau...eh?

Today we went back to Le Jardin du Luxembourg to picnic and tan! It was absolutely wonderful and I definitely felt in my element as I will always be a Hawaii girl...it was like the Paris beach! Everyone was in their bathing suits tanning in front of the Medici Palace! No big deal, right? There were even sailboat races going on in the fountain...great people watching here!!


Oh and see that leopard print shirt I'm wearing? Yeah, that is actually the scarf I just bought here in Paris...I stupidly wore a longish sleeve black t-shirt with that lovely scarf today, ended up being so so hot and wanting to get some sun, so I made it into a shirt!! Voila...a swimsuit! ;)

p.s. i also got some gellato today...coconut and chocolate....yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment