“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Saturday, May 14, 2011

thought of you

This is an absolutely beautiful animation brought to you by a BYU professor. The song that accompanies it is an equally beautiful song by The Weepies.


I have been here for two weeks now. Time flies, right? Actually, I feel like I've been here forever since every day is packed with endless excursions and sight-seeing. I feel like I have made the neighborhood I'm living in here my neighborhood. I feel like the metro is my metro--I even know how to open the door when I'm first to get off and everything! ;)

Everything really is wonderful here, but I do miss that wonderful and sweet fiance of mine that's studying hard back in Provo.

Alex, I love you and thought of you today.

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing how he can make practically two stick figures move so fluidly. They look like real people. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite songs ever. Love this! Hope you're loving Paris!

    ReplyDelete