“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i really should be doing my reading...

...but I'm gonna blog instead!


Yesterday, we had class yet again. What is it with all of this school nonsense? BUT in our culture class--that I actually like to call our "goodie eating" class because we just get to eat delicious and expensive treats every week--we got to eat more chocolates. 7 different ones! They were all incredibly extravagant and tasty! My taste buds were having a party. Really.


whoa...iphoto can do weird stuff.

After school, we decided to go to ANOTHER MOVIE! I don't know what is it about movies here--but they're awesome! And this week they're only 3.50 euros so it's pretty cheap. It slo might have something to do with hanging out on Champs Elysees beforehand and buying candy and hanging out at the shops, but who knows why we like it so much? Haha


While we were waiting for our movie to start, we went into a couple of stores including one of my favorites--Sephora. If I had a dream or a wish, it would be to have this many nail polishes in my house! I mean, c'mon it's like a crayola crayer "100 colors" box that everyone wanted when they were in elementary school. Am I right or am I right? :)


At 7 our movie finally started and we saw "Tree of Life." One of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen, but also one of the weirdest. I think everyone should see it once for sure though! If you do, let me just tell you right now...I want to be the mom in that movies. She is simply lovely, and her clothes are stunning, and she is a great mom. Don't say anything...I know it's just acting. :)


Well, I'm off to do some reading now! Wish me luck...it's in French.

No comments:

Post a Comment