“Sometimes the only way is jumping…I hope you’re not afraid of heights.”

Monday, May 9, 2011

So I'm obsessed with youtube...sue me! ;)

Did you get the memo??
I love love LOVE youtube and spend lots of time on that website! Gosh, there's just so many great things out there...didn't you know?

So, just to begin with a little youtube video: these guys are crazy good and even crazier talented! Does that make sense? haha Not only are their voices awesome, but they've got mad piano skills...just watch k?


Besides watching youtube videos--but I'm in Paris so it's cooler right?--I went to the largest flea market in Paris and man was it smelly! HA! Just kidding...but kinda seriously. It was way awesome and there were a lot of cool things there to buy for pretty cheap. My favorite tent/store that we went into was this keychain store. There were hundreds of old key chains all for only 1 euro! I wish I would have gotten a couple for my brothers and for myself, but I didn't have any change on me so I walked away... :(

After the flea market, we got some lunch--I got something called a grec kebab! It is similar to a gyro made with lamb and a white sauce, but i guess it's turkish or something. I don't know, but it was tasty!


And after lunch, we all went to Le Centre Pompidou. It is a modern art Museum and way cool! The outside is all just colorful, exposed piping...I love it!! I only had an hour there because I had to come home and write my stinkin' french paper--an analysis on Marie de France's poem called "Le Rossignol" in FRENCH...what the!! But I did enjoy going to the Museum and would like to return again sometime soon!


And after lunch, we all went to Le Centre Pompidou. It is a modern art Museum and way cool! The outside is all just colorful, exposed piping...I love it!! I only had an hour there because I had to come home and write my stinkin' french paper--an analysis on Marie de France's poem called "Le Rossignol" in FRENCH...what the!! But I did enjoy going to the Museum and would like to return again sometime soon!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these guys are so good!!! I love the dog playing fetch in the background the whole time. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing, I'm quite enjoying reading of your Parisian adventures!! :]

    ReplyDelete